Zoe Dane Coaching

Your path to an empowered life


Feminine Embodiment Mentorship

My mission is to support you while you heal and rediscover the power of your own divine feminine nature. This means reclaiming the parts of yourself that have been forgotten or denied, tapping into the magic of who you are at your core, and chipping away at any walls that are blocking your heart from its fullest expression. 

Relationship Alchemy

Relationships can be such potent containers for deep healing and growth. The person we choose to be in a relationship with is a mirror to our inner-world. On this journey, we will explore the fundamental tools, practices & principles that will allow you to navigate and deepen your partnership + intimacy in an expansive way. 


My Story

Born and raised in Los Angeles California, I have always been very connected to my intuition. Always deeply aware of the realms beyond the physical; which led me to much exploration in my teenage years and early twenties. I discovered the teachings of tantra, kundalini yoga, masculine & feminine polarity, conscious relating, and ultimately the beauty way; the way of Divine Love. I am also a certified hypnotherapist, so I incorporate hypnotherapy into most of my offerings as it’s a powerful entry point into the subconscious mind. Through my own healing journey and Sovereign reclamation of my inner-most self; I now help others access and embody theirs. I help people access deeper states of consciousness, in order to elevate into higher states of consciousness. I specifically do this with women through helping them access their own personal power through sexual awakening, sensual expression, sovereign reclamation and the embodiment of their divine feminine codes. I also help couples cultivate deeper intimacy through tantric practices, strengthening their sexual polarity, and effective & compassionate communication strategies. 

My Story

Since a very young age I have been profoundly fascinated by human behavior and the invisible realms that permeate our human experience. Naturally very philosophical and inquisitive, I have always found myself asking the big questions. Why are we here? What does it mean to be a fully embodied human? Why do we function the way that we do? What is consciousness? This quest for knowledge and deeper meaning lead me to explore & study the vast World of the mind + body + spirit connection through neuroscience, quantum psychics, spirituality, meditation, kundalini yoga, Jungian/archetypal/feminine psychology, tantra, astrology, numerology, human design and hypnotherapy. I decided to weave a variation of powerful tools, modalities & practices together to help people understand themselves on a deeper, more psychological and spiritual level. My mission is to help people enrich their lives by cultivating meaningful & empowering relationships with themselves, with others and with the Divine. Starting with fully owning and reclaiming all of who they are as sacred extensions of the infinite


Cultivating Conscious Partnership

‘Conscious partnership’ What does it mean?  To be in a conscious partnership means that both people are willing to do the inner-work. Conscious partnership is the grounds for really deep healing. It will mirror back to both people all of the unhealed, unconscious, fragmented parts

Read More »

Understanding your Subconscious Mind

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will dictate your life and you will call it fate.” – Carl Jung  A fun fact: Your subconscious mind makes up 88% of your mind. Leaving your conscious mind to only make up the other 12%. Your conscious

Read More »